Tuesday, May 31, 2011

40 weeks

40 weeks today. yuck yuck yuck! I have to say i am quite surprised I have made it this far. With all the aches and pains I have had this pregnancy, wow!
I have been having bouts of false labor for days now. Talk about discouraging.
Judging from my 38 week picture and my picture this week I have grown even more. yikes!
these past few days I have been sooooo hungry and nothing will curb it so that makes me wonder if the baby was having 1 last growth spurt before letting loose. Ive gained 1lb in the past week so I dont know where else all this food is going :/

I have an appt with my midwife tonight at 7:45. Kinda sucks that its so late but its better than nothing I guess.
I am having a battle within myself to try castor oil late tonight. Its always worked, yet I told myself I wanted this to start naturally. Wonder if my body knows how to jumpstart naturally since ive always done castor oil. once I get that first dose in, my body just takes over and does everything it should. It just tastes so gross. eh eh eh
We'll see.



This is the timer I got out for the kids to keep track of when the baby was due. and this is what I woke up to this morning. Yup baby, if only YOU kept track of it too then you would know that you are not on time!
the kids are all confused still even though I explain it to them daily. They thought when it hit zero the baby was coming out right then. It was cute at first but then it grew into something annoying cause they all asked a million times a day for weeks now.
Plus I put the due date on my calender on my phone and that went off today saying it was Phoenix's due date. Great reminder. Like my body isnt feeling this.

Here is the final picture taken today. 40 weeks.
im tired, my body hurts. its getting hot outside and my maternity wardrobe does not reflect the weather change. HELP ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment