Friday, May 27, 2011

39 weeks

I had an appt with my midwife on Monday, May 23rd. I was 38.6 weeks. BP was perfect, HB was 140 I believe. I was measuring smaller which meant that the baby had dropped and from where she picked up the HB he/she had dropped ALOT. I knew I was able to breath better and walking was more challenging. Now it makes me really nervous that labor will go super fast.
My next appt is in the evening of the 31st. I am hoping to go before then. By Sunday evening would be perfect as I will have to resume the school routine on Tuesday when the kids go back to school after the holiday.

Im having daily contractions. Most evenings I get to the point where I think "this is it" but after a little while everything fizzles out and I just end up going to bed and have a miserable night of trying to toss and turn.

Last night (may 26th) was my last day working. bittersweet. I like the ladies I work with yet working was becoming a huge challenge. Just being on my feet that long was torture. Im glad will have a chance for a little bit of "rest" before baby comes.

I didnt take a belly pic this week. didnt feel like it. If I am still pregnant on my due date then I will take a pic then. It will definitely be the LAST picture too! Me and this baby are going to have a long talk if he/she doesnt come by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment