Tuesday, May 17, 2011

38 weeks

holy crap, ive got 2 weeks left until im due. providing I make it that far. I don't think I will but we'll see. besides Malikai, who was induced at 38.2 weeks, the earliest I went was right at 39 weeks for Tiler.I have 5 more shifts to make it through at work before I am done. My 2 I had over this past weekend were very difficult. They were only 5hrs and 5.5 hours long but being on my feet for that long was causing alot of pain. So much that I had all I could do to keep my composure. I have a 7hr and 7.5 hour shifts this coming weekend. I am hoping to get those dropped down to around 4 hours a piece. I dont think I can do the full shifts and I refuse to put myself into labor cause I am working too much.

Ive been having alot of swelling still. It hits me pretty early on in the morning and sticks with me all day. My shoes are quite tight and uncomfortable. Contractions are coming and going but mostly in the evening time when I am trying to relax for the night. I end up going to bed so they will stop but then that raises another issue of my hips hurting SO BAD. I feel like a 90 year old woman trying to walk around especially during the night when I have to use the bathroom. I can barely move. Ahhh I dont miss this part of pregnancy at all! Its amazing how much you forget!

the fatigue is outrageous the last few days. Ive done the whole school routine for the last 5 days and im feeling it! By the time I come home from bringing Malikai to school (and towing the other 3 with us) I am beat. I try to take a rest on the couch but with Jamison running around I cant really fall asleep so I just feel like a zombie all day long. I should get a bit of a break for the next 5 days so I am looking forward to that. But after that Im back to full on school duty until after im due. ive got major anxiety over all of that. Just these simple tasks wear me out and cause alot of discomfort but its for my kids so mama has to suck it up


Finally got the babes diaper stash done. Its a mix of fitteds, covers and pocket diapers. Its so tiny compared to what I had for Jamison. But we will be using sposies too until I know if I really want to handle cloth full time at this point. I still use cloth with Jamison but having 2 in diapers is alot different!


then here is another belly pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment