Friday, May 13, 2011

37 week appt.

I had an appt with my midwife yesterday. Even though I love my midwife, I am looking forward to being done with my appts. Mostly because that means the baby will be here and I.AM.DONE. im SO over being pregnant now. DONE DONE DONE.
BP was 110/60 so its staying normal now
im up 2 pounds. Its water. im soooo swollen. I have no ankles and my toes look like little sausages.
I am measuring about a week ahead.
Babes heartbeat was 140 and still head down! I keep getting told that I have dropped but as far as my lungs are concerned, I have not felt that yet. I do know that the movements are getting extremely painful to the point where they bring tears to my eyes. It got bad last night. I barely could keep my composure :(
People keep saying that I will go early. My luck I will go to the very end. Its best if I do anyway seeing that there is conflicting schedules right up until the day after im due which SUCKS! Plus your mind can be an amazing thing, if you dont have the right mindset it can taper things off and i dont want that yet I cant inconvenience anything either. blah.

my next appt isnt until the 23rd. I dont mind it being further than a week out. Its not like I have intense appts and if something is going on then of course I would just call my midwife.

I have all the babys diapers done and made. I still have to wash 3 of them that I just finished last night. I will have to take a picture. Its a pretty pathetic stash compared to what Jamison had but its still enough. Plus we are going to use sposies part time.

Finished picking up the last 2 things for the birth kit last night too, so that was a huge relief! the only other thing that needs to be finished is a shirt for the baby to wear right after birth. Daddy is going to make a homebirth shirt. one in blue and one in pink. Once those are done then EVERYTHING is all set and baby is more than welcome to come any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment